Puppy Love
Stirling left Thomas the sweetest love letter on her blog last night (check it out by clicking on The Wilson Family under the Friends link or by visiting www.aliandbrad.blogspot.com). After reading it to him, Thomas really wanted to leave her this Valentine’s Poem:
To Sweet Stirling,
Roses are red, violets are blue
Just like all the other girls, you’re in love with me too
Cheerios and a bath, that’s a good way to my heart
I’m lucky to have found you right from the start
From your brand new teeth, to your pretty blue eyes
This fat boy would even share with you, his hamburger and fries
So on this Valentines Day, I must say…
I’ve got a crush on you in a major way, and
my daddy is going to think this is really gay!!!
Love,
Thomas
Stirling left Thomas the sweetest love letter on her blog last night (check it out by clicking on The Wilson Family under the Friends link or by visiting www.aliandbrad.blogspot.com). After reading it to him, Thomas really wanted to leave her this Valentine’s Poem:
To Sweet Stirling,
Roses are red, violets are blue
Just like all the other girls, you’re in love with me too
Cheerios and a bath, that’s a good way to my heart
I’m lucky to have found you right from the start
From your brand new teeth, to your pretty blue eyes
This fat boy would even share with you, his hamburger and fries
So on this Valentines Day, I must say…
I’ve got a crush on you in a major way, and
my daddy is going to think this is really gay!!!
Love,
Thomas
P.S. Check out the Valentine I made for you!



8 comments:
Y'all are cracking me up!
Thanks Thomas:) You made me blush!!!!XOXO
Hilarious!!! Thomas, you are a poet!
Thanks for the laugh, you guys are too much!
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!!! So cute.
Thomas,
I just got my valentine, you are the sweetest!
P.S. I won't tell Stirling!
Love,
Mackenzie
You are so silly:) I love it though! I am impressed with the poem-you should start a card business! I started a blog-check us out:
brianbrandyandannabelle.blogspot.com
Ready for a NEW post ALREADY!!! How old is he now?!?!?
Post a Comment