- You love to snack all day long. You are very good at climbing and picking out whatever looks good to you in the pantry. Thankfully, you are still a fairly good eater for a toddler. You still love all kinds of fresh peas, any kind of chicken or beef, and your favorite foods are still fruit.
- You are obessed with climbing on and off the sofa, chair and ottoman in our great room. I guess you are trying to figure out what all your body will fit into because you love to squeeze into the tinest spaces - you usually get stuck and need someone to rescue you!
- Your Daddy and I get the biggest kick out of your MANY faces. You are so animated and will make the funniest faces when trying to figure something out. I can not wait to hear your comments with those faces as you get older.
- You have learned that saying Please melts our hearts and will get you just about anything - hope you keep up the good manners!!
- One of the funniest things you are doing at the moment is fake crying. If you see or hear a baby crying you scrunch your face up and whine to pretend like you are crying too. It is so cute and words really can not decribe it...I need to video this one!
- You love to pretend to talk on the phone and often times anything you are holding all of the sudden becomes a phone. You throw your arm way back over your shoulder and basically talk into your elbow - the actual phone is usually dangling back behind your head.
- The bugs love you and if you do not have bug spray on, a trip to the mailbox can result in five to six huge itchy bites - OUCH!
- You continue to talk mumbo jumbo all the time, however each day brings one to two new words. The latest are below:
Green bean
Good boy
Eyes
Baby
Blue
That way
Cook
Cheese
Please
This
That
Right There
Belly
Goldfish
Keys
Uh O
Wow
Ready
Water
Ice
I see
Big
Goldfish
Gobble
Bee
- We love you lots and lots and are so blessed to have you in our lives little one!!!



3 comments:
His pretend crying is hilarious! He's such a energetic little man:)
p.s. LOVE the second photo
I can't get over those curls. He's growing so fast.
Look at those curls!!! I can't wait to see y'all in person in just a short time!
Post a Comment