Thought I would share a civilized picture of our great get-a-way with some of our best friends, the Galimores and Bakers. We spent four awesome nights and five relaxing days soaking up the rays in Nassau, Bahama. This was our third trip together and we are looking forward to many more!!!
I am not brave enough to post some of our more uncivilized pictures...needless to say we had a FUN time!
Thanks to Nannie and Boo-Boo for keeping our sweet munchin and to all the other wonderful grandparents who helped make this possible for all us mommies and daddies. It was much needed and very much appreciated!
Last but not least, THANK YOU to our wonderful husbands for our matching gifts soon to arrive...watch our wrists, right girls???
I am not brave enough to post some of our more uncivilized pictures...needless to say we had a FUN time!
Thanks to Nannie and Boo-Boo for keeping our sweet munchin and to all the other wonderful grandparents who helped make this possible for all us mommies and daddies. It was much needed and very much appreciated!
Last but not least, THANK YOU to our wonderful husbands for our matching gifts soon to arrive...watch our wrists, right girls???



3 comments:
We had a great time! I think the pic was a good choice!
You guys all look gorgeous!!! The guys even cleaned up nicely. Glad you are home safe. I know those babies had to have missed you!
How jealous am I right now!(: What an awesome trip...great picture, too!
Post a Comment