Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Twenty Months



You turned twenty months yesterday...just four short months until your second birthday. I know I sound like a broken record, but how time flies. I feel like you just celebrated your first birthday and now you are turning into such a little boy!
  • You are still a good eater and usually enjoy mealtime just like your momma and daddy!
  • You have all your teeth except for your two year molars
  • You love to be outside and ask to "go, go, go" all day long.
  • You can open the exterior doors and let your self "out", which scares momma to death! We have to be careful to remember to lock them at all times.
  • You are pretty tall for your age and can reach just about anything on any counter or inside most drawers in the house. And you do so OFTEN!
  • The Wiggles are by far your favorite video and you like to watch them over and over and over again. I sing the Wiggle songs in my sleep!
  • You try and skip and it is the funniest thing ever...a little more practice and coordination and you will have it down!
  • You talk a lot and will try to repeat anything we ask you to.
  • You have really begun to understand yes and no questions and can answer most correctly. You will sometimes answer yes to crazy questions like, "Are you going to the moon?" But you always answer a NO to, "Do you want to go to school?"
  • You do like school just not the leaving momma part. Miss Courtney and Miss Jill, your two teachers, always say you have great days at school.
  • You are still such a sweet and loving little thing. You will graciously give out a zillion hugs and kisses to me and your daddy all day long...I hope that never ends. We love you and can't wait to see you grow!

post signature

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Awesome pictures! He has the most handsome blue eyes I have ever seen!

Wilson's Winners said...

Love those baby blues! Oh - the skipping is HILARIOUS!
p.s. thanks for toinght - we had fun!