Monday, December 15, 2008

Brunch with Santa
Thomas and I joined some family friends for brunch with Santa this past Sunday. Thomas wanted nothing to do with the jolly old man and so I was not able to get the classic lap picture...maybe next year!

I did get a few cute candid shots while we waited for our group to take their turns in his lap.

What a pretty Santa and setting!

Cheesing for mommy

Thomas loved the rudolph nose Santa gave him


Laughing at Barrett and Karlee

These two have so much fun together

Chasing Hudson





post signature


4 comments:

Brandy said...

ADORABLE! It was great to see you guys the other day!

Wilson's Winners said...

Those are some great pictures!! Love the one of Thomas and Hudson:-)

Seth, Ashley, Katelyn & Carson said...

I love the red nose! Too cute!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Thanks for the photo info/help! I think I'm going to just purchase Photoshop!

I'm not as crafty as you. Yours are beautiful!!