Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NEW TRIKE!

Thomas' 2nd birthday present was a tricycle, which he adores! We had promised this before the big day and finally purchased it and put it together this weekend. He insisted on buying a helmet like Daddy wears when he goes on bike rides and will not sit on the trike without his "hat" on! I'm loving the push/steer function since we still have not mastered the pedals yet. This is the biggest and best thing at our house since receiving Mary Poppins from his Boo Boo on his B'day.





post signature

4 comments:

Robyn Herring said...

How nice that it was so easy to get him to wear a helmet! Looks like tons of fun!

Elyse said...

SO cute! I just saw that you're pregnant...you must have been pregnant at the shower for Jan TOO. I think I was 10 or 11 weeks then. I'm due 9/5 so we'll have little ones very close together. Very neat!

The Galimore Family said...

Cute, cute!

The Rouse Family said...

That looks like a cool new ride :o) He is adorable!