Friday, November 20, 2009

Almost 3 and CRAZY!!!

This little booger is a total mess! He is so very active and full of life. He keeps us on our toes and laughing everyday. These were taken at Stirling's house today...Ali and I went inside to check on sleeping babies and when we returned this is what we found! He had already taken off his shirt after spilling his drink on it and I guess he just decided that going bare would feel nice today...it was a little chilly if you ask me.

He will hate Ali for taking this one day and hate me even more for posting them for the world to see but this pretty much sums up what our days consist of right now - utter chaos at any given moment!!! And people wonder why I haven't posted in two months :)

Cheesing in his b'day suit
Pushing sweet innocent Stirling in the stroller



post signature

4 comments:

Molly said...

Oh My!!!! Hilarious!!!! Stirling may hate you too for posting a pic of T naked pushing her in a stroller :) Love it!!

Robyn Herring said...

Precious -- and hilarious! I'm right there with ya!

Wilson's Winners said...

It was so funny!

The Galimore Family said...

That is hilarious!!! Love the pics!