Monday, December 21, 2009

So I Will Always Remember...

Some of the things you say.

You have the sweetest and funniest personality! You keep us cracking up all the time. You are very witty and one never knows what your little mind is thinking and what you might say next.

You told your nannie, "I like your house Nannie, not mommy's!" When asked why, you answered, "Cause you have TWO t.v.'s and mommy just have one!!!"

You had one of those terrible two moments the other day...surprise, surprise. Later in the day we were talking about and revisiting the situation. You told me, "I just got fustated (frustrated) mommy."

Miss Adriane, your babysitter kept you and baby Holland the other night. I think it was the first time we had left the two of you together with a babysitter. You were decorating cookies and Holland was sitting in her bouncy seat watching. Miss Adriane said that Holland started to get fussy shortly after Mommy and Daddy left. She said that you rushed to her, patted her and said, "It ok baby Howand (Holland). You mommy and daddy come back...I pamise (promise). They will and they come in you bed and give you kisses. You be ok!" Those are all the things we say to comfort you and your sweet little self is already watching out for your baby sister. That simply melts my heart!

P.S. Have I told you how much I love your smile? It makes me so happy to see!!!




post signature

1 comment:

Molly said...

That is adorable!!!!