Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sweeter Than Cake
This is where I found Thomas this morning while I was loading the dishwasher. Joanna had recently returned the cake platter from Prather's Christening. I put it in the dining room and had forgot it was even there. Thomas found it however, and thought it was so funny to climb up on top to sit, while banging his golf ball on it. He is all boy and always into something! I couldn't resist posting these pics...he sure is sweeter on top than any cake could ever be!








post signature

8 comments:

The Westra's said...

What a cutie!

Wilson's Winners said...

Hey looks so proud to be on it! Keep it out for Stirling's cake on Saturday!!!!
p.s. so glad for the new post!

Molly said...

love it!! He is a doll!

Amelia said...

He is so cute!! I love these pictures.

Maggie M. Cooper said...

he's so cute! looks likes he's becoming a climber himself...:)

thebarronfam said...

That is definitely a cute cake!

The Galimore Family said...

Couldn't get any sweeter:)

Brandy said...

How sweet!