Thursday, June 19, 2008

Outside in the Afternoon

Doing a little pruning

Watching for Daddy


Mastering the chair



Found a golf ball!


Sweet curls!

Love those chipmunk cheeks!

Dazed and confused?

Since I have been a little slack about posting lately, I thought I would share a few photos of Thomas playing outside this afternoon. (Don't want to upset you blog junkies too much. I know how you get when people haven't posted in a day or two...no need for names, you know who you are :) Thomas woke up from a LATE afternoon nap right after I had finished a photo shoot (perfect timing since I forgot to get a babysitter!) He wanted to go outside and loved the little chair I had used for the shoot. He climbed in and out a dozen times, found a golf ball, picked lots of mommy's flowers and waited for Daddy to come home. Hope you enjoy!!

post signature

6 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

It's about time for a new post:) Those are cute. BTW - When you cook up some of the stuff we bought - call me, I'll come over!

Julee H. Nappier said...

He's the best dressed boy I know! so cute!

Brandy said...

Do you just kiss those cheeks all day?!

Ford Family said...

Hey Brooke--I got your message tonight--Thanks for calling me...I haven't forgotten, we just have been so busy this summer, I just haven't gotten around to calling you, so glad that you called me, maybe I can schedule something in 2weeks--I will call you next week! Call me if you don't hear from me, b/c I NEED to get these done!! Hope you are doing good--talk to you soon! Shea

Amanda said...

haha! you inspired me brookie! i'm already addicted.

Wilson's Winners said...

Readt for a new post - are you cookin' or something?!?!?