Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thomas' Newest Trick Is...
What will I find in here?

Yum, that was tasty!

Opening doors! Thomas has figured out how to open all the interior doors in our house and his favorite one to open is the pantry of course. It looks like I don't feed him enough, right? He is getting to be such a big boy and although this is a major accomplishment to him, it is a reminder to me that he is really no longer a baby anymore. He learns something new everyday and his vocabulary grows more and more. I feel so privileged to be able to experience all these firsts with him. Thank goodness the exterior doors are still a little too heavy for him to get open, but I am sure that's right around the corner!

post signature

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Hopefully your exterior doors are a little heavier than ours over here at Barkley Crest..... since he mastered my patio door today!!! I am in picture heaven right now.... decisions, decisions :)

The Galimore Family said...

Thomas is turning into a big boy:( The time sure does fly! Looks like you might need to change to knobs:)

Julee H. Nappier said...

Just wait until they figure out how to UNLOCK the doors!