Thank-you for the beautiful new pictures; could he be any more precious? Well, only if he were closer where I could see him most every day. Love you all! Nannie
Thank-you for the beautiful new pictures; could he be any more precious? Well, only if he were closer where I could see him most every day. Love you all! Nannie
Thank-you for the beautiful new pictures; could he be any more precious? Well, only if he were closer where I could see him most every day. Love you all! Nannie
"Everything in the heavens is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as being in control of everything. Riches and honor come from you alone, and you are the ruler of all mankind; your hand controls power and might, and it is at your discretion that men are made great and given strength." 1 Chronicles 29:11-12
7 comments:
So sweet! Love the boots and john john:)
Thank-you! Could he be any more precious! Love you all - Nana
Thank-you for the beautiful new pictures; could he be any more precious? Well, only if he were closer where I could see him most every day. Love you all! Nannie
Thank-you for the beautiful new pictures; could he be any more precious? Well, only if he were closer where I could see him most every day. Love you all! Nannie
Thank-you for the beautiful new pictures; could he be any more precious? Well, only if he were closer where I could see him most every day. Love you all! Nannie
So cute! I told Brad how he climbed into my car and he couldn't believe it!
And don't forget about putting pictures up for me since I'm stuck in Atlanta. Thomas is a cutie! Miss you.~Ginna
Post a Comment