Thursday, February 19, 2009

We're Cooking Up...


Another Baby Dilworth at our house!!! Baby number two is due September 29th and we could not be more excited! We ask that you keep this little life and our family in your prayers...thanks so much!


post signature

18 comments:

The Lilly Family said...

Congratulations!!! I know you are so excited! I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest. Thomas will be a wonderful big brother! I promise I am working on my pictures...we've had lots going on and I started back to work, so it's been hectic...but I WILL call you this week:) Congrats again!

Wilson's Winners said...

YIPEEEE! Baby Wilson is SO excited! So fun to raise babies together - especailly with them so close in age:-) We need to go to Atlanta soon, my pants are 'bout ready to bust!!!

Anonymous said...

hey brooke! it's brooke (hudson) williams...i found your blog through meg's. congrats on baby #2! thomas is adorable :) send me your email and i will send you a link to our blog. my email is: brookehwilliams@yahoo.com

The Westra's said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for your fun news. Thomas is going to be a great big brother!

The Muncies said...

SO exciting!!! Lots of prayers for a healthy baby!

Robyn Herring said...

Yay! Congrats! If that's what it takes to get you to make a new post then you're going to have to have LOTS of babies :)

Ashleigh said...

YIPEE! We are so excited!! Baby Campbell cannot wait to play with her new friend :)

Julee H. Nappier said...

Awww...congrats! How exciting!!!

Brandy said...

Congrats! Thomas is going to be a super big brother! We are praying for your family!

The Rouse Family said...

I am thrilled for you guys! :)

The Basquins said...

How about that?!? CONGRATS - are you finding out this time or getting excited about another surprise? We are thrilled and will be praying for a healthy baby and mommy!

thebarronfam said...

Congrats from the Barron fam. I knew it wouldn't be long before you drank the water!

Seth, Ashley, Katelyn & Carson said...

Congrats! We are so excited for ya'll!

The Galimore Family said...

He looks so stinking cute in the apron and hat!!! Can't wait to meet the newest baby Dilworth in September:)

Amelia said...

Congratulations! How exciting.....I am so happy for you and Michael. What a blessing! I will be praying for you and sweet baby.

The Williams said...

Congrats on the Big news! When do you find out what you are having?

Allison said...

Hey Brooke! I found your blog as well through Meg's and wanted to say congratulations! How exciting for your family and your precoius little one will love being a big brother!

Amanda said...

Wooo!!! Congratulations Mommy!