So Ali tagged me...which requires me to tell 10 HONEST things about myself. Here goes!
I am a NATURAL blonde...until tomorrow at 10am!!! As a present to myself for my big 30 on the 31st, I am getting my first highlights and I am so excited. Silly I know, but ever since being pregnant with Thomas, my hair has gotten so dark. So I've made it 30 years and I think that's pretty good! I need a little pick me up and a few highlights seems to make me think it will do the job.
I a little freaked out about turning 30. Not like you hear about, but just a tad bit sad. My twenties were fun and youthful and I would lying to tell you that turning older makes me a little apprehensive! I know, I know, the best years are to come...I'll just keep telling myself that!!!
Big shocker after #2, but I don't like big life changes. New jobs, new babies, etc. - it makes me super anxious! It's ironic to think that the biggest life changes which made me the most anxious turned out to be the biggest blessings in my life...example: Sweet boy above!
I LOVE antiques! I love the hunt, the find and the bargains. My perfect Saturday involves a great friend, a good lunch and some awesome antiquing. Come to think of it, it's been much too long...anybody up for a day like that???
Like most everyone else has mentioned...I would be lost without my great group of girlfriends! You girls are what inspire me, make me laugh, help me when I am sad and just make life so much fun. I am SO very thankful for you...you know who you are!
I have a bad habit of forgetting (or just being too lazy) to brush my teeth at night...not proud, just being honest!
Honestly, I am so very thankful that God gave me a little boy first. Little boys love their mommas and I believe Thomas was exactly what I needed and always wanted. He is the perfect reason to want more little ones to raise!
With that said, I honestly desire to have one little girl. Just one...
I love old movies and my favorite actress of all time is Audrey Hepburn. I love her in Roman Holiday and Breakfast at Tiffany's, both which I've seen at least a dozen times.
Big surprise...I adore B&W photography. It's classic, timeless and brings out the innocence in little ones. For a little variety, add a little sepia toning and some hand tinting and I'm happy!



3 comments:
I'm SO proud!!! Never thought you'd do it! Can't wait to see your hair tonight...It's going to look great. Can you just do one favor for me and brush your teeth before BUNKO?!?
Yeah! It's funny that I was so excited to have my higlights removed and you are so excited about getting highlights. I can't wait to see them tonight.
You know I'm up for some antique shopping any time! And your hair looks great!
Post a Comment