Tuesday, April 7, 2009

PAYNE

We had such a good time playing with our cousin Payne this past weekend. His mommy and daddy took a well deserved break to the beach...three boys in four years ages four, two and four months! Payne and Thomas are ten weeks apart and just like little twins when they are together. We went to the park, played in the driveway and sandbox, ate yummy meals out and watched LOTS of Wiggles...Payne may be even more obsessed with the Wiggles than his cousin! Thomas had a hard time sharing his mommy and his toys but all in all, as these pictures show, they had a great time together. Can't wait for him to come back again!!!







post signature

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

So many cute new pics of Thomas! He has quite the wardrobe! I promise I haven't forgotten about the pictures you took - just pulled in too many directions these days and haven't focused on which ones to order. I will get on the ball soon! Sorry... Hope y'all are doing well!

The Vaughns said...

Hey Brooke! Thomas is getting so big. I love looking at all of the pics on your blog! Speaking of.. I might be calling you to take my kids pics in the next couple of months... are your prices still the same from last year?

Molly said...

How cute are they?!?!??!?! Great pics as usual.

The Rouse Family said...

SO STINKIN CUTE! Cooper had a cousin that is 6 days younger than him. His name is Byrant and they have the best time playing together. I love the "cousin" time. Do you take pictures???