Friday, April 24, 2009

WE ARE TICKLED...





PINK...because it's a GIRL!!!!!!

We are thrilled! A little shocked but very excited. Pink is my new favorite color and I am afraid this little girl is going to break my little piggy bank!!! We brought home pink balloons and a big pink lollipop so that Thomas could celebrate the news too. Although he has said the whole time that he is going to have "baby sister" whenever asked, he was really just excited about the balloons and the tasty sucker he had just been given. Two things that are a sure fire way to his heart :) We told him that his baby sister wanted him to have them and that she could not wait to meet her big brother. His response, "No I not have baby sister...I have sucker!"



post signature

17 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Bradley is pumped to have a BFF! Girls are so fun but pricey - all well worth it though!

Robyn Herring said...

YAY! I just knew you would have a chance to have your Holland! I can't wait to see if you are right about ours!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Such exciting news :) Girls are tons of fun and definitely break the piggy bank but totally worth it!

The Vaughns said...

YAY.. I'm so excited for yall! Girls are fun and SO SWEET! Dale used to think he only wanted boys, but now that Georgia has stolen his heart he is saying he would be happy having another girl :)

The Langfords said...

Congrats!! I know you guys will have SO much fun.

The Cleggs said...

Congratulations Brooke - you are right...start saving now! : )

The Rouse Family said...

So happy for you! Now you have one of each--yippee! They are pricey :) but so much fun and love to help.

thebarronfam said...

COngrats! It is so funny how everyone is having girls this year. Should be lots of fun though!

Brandy said...

Yay! I am so excited for you :)

Ashleigh said...

OMG! I am sooo excited for yall :)
Little girls are heaven

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Congrats!:) I know she will be such a precious blessing!

The Galimore Family said...

The Galimores are thrilled! Thomas will be such a great big brother to baby sister:)

The Westra's said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!

Seth, Ashley, Katelyn & Carson said...

How exciting! Little girls are so much fun!

The Lilly Family said...

Congratulations, that is exciting news! I agree that girls are pricey, but totally worth it!

The Martin Family said...

That is so fun! I hope she has Thomas' sweet curls!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Awww. Congrats!!!

You will break the bank! Promise!