New Post, New Computer and a NAME!!!
I am so excited to be able to post at leas one new picture and some updated info since we finally got our new computer...yea!!! It's great and I have terribly missed having a computer in our home.
On another note, we have chosen a name for our sweet baby girl:
I am so excited to be able to post at leas one new picture and some updated info since we finally got our new computer...yea!!! It's great and I have terribly missed having a computer in our home.
On another note, we have chosen a name for our sweet baby girl:
"Holland"Virginia Dilworth
Holland is my middle name and my great grandfather's first name and Virginia is for Michael's mom. It is so nice to be able to pray for this baby by name and Thomas is getting pretty good at pronouncing Holland as well. We hope she will be as sweet and easy going as her big brother below!



11 comments:
So glad you finally got a computer! And you know we love the name:)
Ditto to what Jenny said...you're finally out of the freakin' stone age and let the monogramming begin...LOVE IT!
I love it! Very sweet and unique. Sweet baby, Holland. Can't wait to meet her.(:
Brooke- I found your blog off Amelia's blog. Your baby girls' name is beautiful!!! Maybe we will run into each other soon.
Welcome back to the blog world! Now I have a new name to start using for practice patterns besides Karlee.
Glad to know you are alive and back in the 21st century. And of course, the name is beautiful!
Love the name!!!
Love the new name. So so sweet!
Love the name! Hope to see you soon!
YAY! So glad the name is official! I've got to get busy monogramming for all these sweet babies that are due in a few months! LOVE Holland!
Love the name!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment