CRASHED...
Our computer that is...for the 4th time!!! We have the worst luck with home computers or the hard drives at least. This time instead of just replacing the hard drive, we are getting a whole new computer - YEA!!!!!
So that's why I have been MIA lately. We have been doing a lot of this (see pic below) and yes he is usually butt naked in the pool in our driveway. He is going to love me for this pic one day. I will have to show him all the ones I did not include...like the one where he is "watering the bushes."
Speaking of using the potty, it's all this little one wants to do! I think he tee-teed in the potty at least six times today and he can now make himself perform at anytime for the much desired M&M or skittle that he receives after he goes. I don't think I am ready for this yet!
Enjoy the one picture and hopefully I will have the new computer soon.
So that's why I have been MIA lately. We have been doing a lot of this (see pic below) and yes he is usually butt naked in the pool in our driveway. He is going to love me for this pic one day. I will have to show him all the ones I did not include...like the one where he is "watering the bushes."
Speaking of using the potty, it's all this little one wants to do! I think he tee-teed in the potty at least six times today and he can now make himself perform at anytime for the much desired M&M or skittle that he receives after he goes. I don't think I am ready for this yet!
Enjoy the one picture and hopefully I will have the new computer soon.



3 comments:
We've missed you! I've heard the butt naked thing is actually a good way to potty train so while he's on a roll with the potty, you should bring it outside! I'm honestly planning to do that after our beach trip. Just let Evynne run around in a tee - no bottoms - in the backyard and put the potty in the middle of the yard. We'll see how it works! They are definitely growing up TOO fast!
adorable!! madeline is right there w/ him...all she wants to do is be naked! she now likes to take her diaper off...which can be disasterous!
Great picture!
Post a Comment