
This sweet boy surprised and melted my heart on the way home from preschool today. His class talked about the story of Jesus healing a sick boy and they made a picture of a teddy bear with a band-aid on to go along with what they learned. Although Thomas does tell me a lot about his days...the connections he made today really surprised me!
Mommy: "I love the picture of your teddy bear!"
Thomas: "I help maked bear better." "Jesus loves Thomas so much!" "He maked me better."
Mommy: "Jesus does love you so VERY much!" "More than you will ever know."
Thomas: "Jesus and God maked Mommy better too...and Daddy...and Baby Holland!"
Music to a mommy's ears. Never at two and a half would I think that God would plant such sweet seed in my little ones heart! I am so thankful for his two spirit filled teachers and for what they are doing to impart precious knowledge to him and his classmates. I so doubted our decision to change schools on him this year with all the many changes our family will soon be going through. The transition seemed effortless for him and I prayed that God would continue to show me that we had made a good decision. Wow, don't you LOVE the way he shows you things sometimes? I pray that Michael and I will be given the strength and knowledge to nurture the seeds within his heart so that they may mature and one day bring about a good and bountiful harvest for God!
P.S. I have so much to update on the blog...Holland's baby shower, tailgates, a big boy room, etc. But sweet times and conversations such as what we shared today are what I wish to remember most one day...so all the other will have to wait till tomorrow!



3 comments:
How sweet!!! But Wilson still misses his buddy!
Wow! What a perfect confirmation! I am so proud of Thomas :) You are a lucky momma!
Very sweet! And we do want to hear all of the other updates too!
Post a Comment