Terrible Two's???
This stinker has given us a run for our money the past week and a half. I had almost thought we would get through the two's without too much of a discipline problem, but like a light switch that all changed this past week. I am still not convinced and really praying that this might be a little bit of early adjustment and a sense of something about to happen.
Either way, I hope this is very short lived :) It has created some pretty timeless moments like pictured below...this personality change happened in a short 45 seconds, no joke!






3 comments:
we are feeling it too! it comes in waves!! a set of good days then a set of...heavy discipline days! :)
Same thing happened with Evynne probably around that age. Unfortunately, I've heard a bunch that threes are worse than two's. I didn't believe in terrible two's until we were almost finished with two! We'll see!
I swear they sense it! remember stirling woke up at 5:30a.m. the morning I was induced?! They just know;-)
Post a Comment