Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SAVE THE DATE...

I am so excited to be hosting the spring and summer 2009 line of Beaux et Belles...the cutest custom children's trunk show! I have LOVED this line long before I had Thomas and it is still hands down my favorite children's home show!!!

For a little background info, Beaux et Belles is a custom children's clothing line sold exclusively through home shows and is based out of New Orleans, LA. Beaux et Belles is unique to most other shows in that you can be the designer and custom select all the detail of your outfit, down to the piping and buttons! You choose the style garment (from more than 30 styles), fabrics (25 choices of luxurious ginghams, linens, pimas, cords and other top quality European fabrics) for outfit, lining, buttons, trim, etc. and finally the embellishment. Numerous appliques, monograms, embroidery, and the best smocking inserts are available. Those of you that are familiar with Beaux et Belles know that their smocking is second to none.

The quality is impeccable. These clothes wash and wear great, which I attribute to the fact that each smocking plate is HAND SEWN and each outfit is then custom made to your specifications. Thomas is the third of four boys to wear some of these clothes and they still look new. I know moms are bombarded by so many home shows this time of year! I am personally saving my money and investing in a few outfits that I love and can design to fit my child best. We usually get two or three seasons worth of wear out of our outfits...which makes my pocket book very happy!!! You can even add length in the crotch for taller little ones, etc. The possibilities are endless!

So with all that said.....please save the date for Sunday, January 25th and Monday, January 26th

Below I have posted my favorite smocking plates for a boy and a girl...keep in mind that BB offers many other garments if your little ones have outgrown the smocked look!


This plate could be used for either a boy or a girl and put on any garment from a t-shirt, john john, long-all to even a dress!




This sweet plate can be customed design for your princess and would look adorable in a swing top and ruffled pants!



post signature

5 comments:

Molly said...

Aren't you just a great little sales woman? :) Had fun last night!!!!

Wilson's Winners said...

LOVE the girl smocking plate! We're going to be out of town then - sad...when will you get the clothes? I hate that I missed ya'll last night:-) Feelin' much better though.

Anonymous said...

Chip and I will be spending the day Sunday with Karlee on her first birthday. I'll come by Monday but don't know if I can purchase anything. It will be fun to just look at the cute clothes though.

Brandy said...

Teacher or Business? What was your major? LOL! I'll be there with bells on! Ha! I am just full of jokes today :)

Julee H. Nappier said...

Thanks for the invite!

I'm going to try to come. I looked at the stuff online...it's precious!!

Do you have a catalog??