My closest friends through Holland the sweetest baby shower one Thursday night a couple of weeks ago. I was 35 weeks at this point and it was a great night away with the best of friends. It was so much fun to receive such sweet little pink gifts the whole night! I could not ask for better friends!!! Thanks you to all who helped us celebrate Holland's arrival.
Speaking of her arrival...I can not believe that we are five short days away from meeting her! If all goes as planned, we are scheduled to be induced this coming Friday, September 25th. Please keep us in your prayers.







8 comments:
Looks like a lot fun, we're so excited for you that you are having a girl. We'll be thinking about you on Friday!
can. not. wait. to meet this sweet girl! bradley is pumped too;-)
I am so excited for you Dilworth's....we can't wait to meet little Miss Holland.
Great pictures! I can't believe that she will be here on Friday! We can't wait to hold her:)
Love all the pictures...can't wait to meet Holland!
Love all the pictures...can't wait to meet Holland!
Yay! You look great and the shower looked beautiful with lots of great things for Holland! I can't believe Holland and Elly will be exactly one week apart! It will be sweet to see them together in November! You're in our prayers :)
you look great!! i just saw on facebook that she was born this afternoon. congrats!
Post a Comment